Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!! Welcome to the blog. Here's the group assignments:

Group 1: Meaghan & Ben
Group 2: Alison & Fatima
Group 3: Julie & Alex
Group 4: Chesea & Kim
Group 5: Angelica & Cameron
Group 6: Paulo & Maria   

Each group has been assigned specific labs to create blogs about (a total of 3). Each blog needs to include the list of taxa observed during the lab, the methods of collection we used (if this is applicable), and descriptions of the different habitats we visited (again, if this is applicable). Each lab will be different, and some blogs will be longer than others. Please be as detailed as you can, and include pictures. If you need to borrow my camera, just let me know. I will take pictures as much as I can. Pictures pulled from other websites are fine, as long as you cite the location of the original picture. Formatting the blog (especially pictures) can be a challenge, so please work on the blog ahead of time so you can deal with these technical issues. 

I expect each group to work together and contribute equal amounts of work, and it will be up to each of you to divvy up the work. Please come to me if you have concerns. 

 Post your completed blog (and finish editing it) two weeks after the laboratory date before midnight. I will be grading it the following day. 

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Prof. Michele Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment